Home » News » Entertainment » Little Mix relieved as entire band test negative for coronavirus after TV show The Search is shut down over outbreak

Little Mix relieved as entire band test negative for coronavirus after TV show The Search is shut down over outbreak

by HHTN STAFF
0 comment 13 views

LITTLE Mix have all tested negative for coronavirus after an outbreak shut down their TV show The Search.

The band have been cleared after mixing on set with members of the crew who came down with COVID-19.

The first live show had to be cancelled, with the BBC saying filming has been pushed back to October 24.

As fans worried for bandmates Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jesy Nelson, a Little Mix spokesman told The Sun: “They’ve all tested negative and do not need to isolate.

“They will be regularly tested throughout the run of the series.”

The Search launched on the BBC last month looking for a new band to support Little Mix on tour.

They’ve so far put together an six bands set to battle it out on the live shows.

Disappointed fans are now looking forward to the show’s delayed return in ten days’ time.

In a statement announcing the crisis to hit The Search, a BBC spokesman said: “We can confirm that a small number of people on the Little Mix The Search production have tested positive for coronavirus and they are now self-isolating following the latest government guidelines.

“Due to the format of the show we have made the decision to postpone Saturday’s programme. There are rigorous protocols in place to manage Covid-19 as the safety of all those involved in the production is paramount.

“We hope to be back on air on Saturday 24th October.”

You may also like

%d bloggers like this: