The Bachelor’s 30 bachelorettes who will be competing for Peter Weber’s heart on Season 24 of the show have officially been announced by ABC.
Back in September before The Bachelor began filming Peter’s season, ABC surprised fans by announcing the 33 women who “may” be vying for the California pilot’s heart on Season 24 via Facebook.
The inclusion of the word “may” suggested a few of the 33 women — which would be a slightly larger group of bachelorettes than the show typically starts with — would not actually end up appearing on Season 24 of The Bachelor.
And that turned out to be the case, as the network apparently cut three ladies from the list before filming began and just revealed the identities and photos of the 30 women who will be fighting for Peter’s roses on The Bachelor when it debuts with a three-hour event on Monday, January 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
ABC took the same approach for The Bachelorette’s fifteenth season earlier this year by posting 33 potential bachelors and then only choosing 30 to meet Hannah Brown on Night 1.
“What does a hard-charging career woman from a family of elite lawyers, a delightfully quirky bombshell full of self-doubt, a beauty who can be a real beast, a gorgeous girl next door who is a hoopster at heart and a sophisticated city girl who speaks her mind all have in common?” ABC teased.
“They’re all on the hunt for love with Peter Weber.”
Some of the season’s highlights will include celebrity appearances by country singer Chase Rice, fashion expert and former Queer Eye star Carson Kressley, iconic supermodel and former America’s Next Top Model judge Janice Dickinson, The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise alum Demi Burnett, and comic and actor Fred Willard.
Peter will be introduced to 30 beautiful bachelorettes in the season premiere, and by the end of Night 1, only 22 bachelorettes will remain.
Romantic, adventurous and exotic dates this season will include eight women strutting their stuff for Revolve on a runway with Carson and Janice serving as judges, an “extreme pillow fight” hosted by Demi with Chris Harrison and Fred Willard doing the play-by-play, and Chase performing for Peter and one lucky woman — “but this special date has a real twist!” (To find out what “twist” ABC is referring to, click here to read more.)
Peter’s journey to find love will then continue internationally with stops in Costa Rica, Chile, Peru and beyond, where relationships will grow and surprises await the “unsuspecting” Bachelor.
When comparing ABC’s initial list of 33 bachelorettes to the latest lineup of women, the network apparently dropped Alexis T. from Whistler, British Columbia, Canada; Hayley H. from Los Angeles, CA; and Lauren M. from Miami, FL.
Below are the 30 official ladies who will appear on The Bachelor’s 24th season starring Peter Weber — and click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to also see photos of each bachelorette:
– Alayah Benavidez, a 24-year-old Miss Texas 2019 from San Antonio, TX
– Alexa Caves, a 27-year-old esthetician from Chicago, IL
– Avonlea Elkins, a 27-year-old cattle rancher from Fort Worth, TX
– Courtney Perry, a 26-year-old cosmetologist from Venice, FL
– Deandra Kanu, a 23-year-old home care coordinator from Plano, TX
– Eunice Cho, a 23-year-old flight attendant from Chicago, IL
– Hannah Ann Sluss, a 23-year-old model from Knoxville, TN
– Jade Gillibrand, a 26-year-old flight attendant from Mesa, AZ
– Jasmine Nguyen, a 25-year-old client relations manager from Houston, TX
– Jenna Serrano, a 22-year-old nursing student from New Lenox, IL
– Katrina Badowski, a 28-year-old pro sports dancer from Chicago, IL
– Kelley Flanagan, a 27-year-old attorney from Chicago, IL
– Kelsey Weier, a 28-year-old professional clothier from Des Moines, IA
– Kiarra Norman, a 23-year-old nanny from Kennesaw, GA
– Kylie Ramos, a 26-year-old entertainment sales associate from Santa Monica, CA
– Lauren Jones, a 26-year-old marketing executive from Glendale, CA
– Lexi Buchanan, a 26-year-old marketing coordinator from New York, NY
– Madison Prewett, a 23-year-old foster parent recruiter from Auburn, AL
– Maurissa Gunn, a 23-year-old patient care coordinator from Atlanta, GA
– Megan Hops, a 26-year-old flight attendant from San Francisco, CA
– Mykenna Dorn, a 22-year-old fashion blogger from Langley, British Columbia, Canada
– Natasha Parker, a 31-year-old event planner from New York, NY
– Payton Moran, a 23-year-old business development representative from Wellesley, MA
– Sarah Coffin, a 24-year-old medical radiographer from Knoxville, TN
– Savannah Mullins, a 27-year-old realtor from Houston, TX
– Shiann Lewis, a 27-year-old administrative assistant from Las Vegas, NV
– Sydney Hightower, a 24-year-old retail marketing manager from Birmingham, AL
– Tammy Ly, a 24-year-old house flipper from Syracuse, NY
– Victoria Fuller, a 25-year-old medical sales representative from Virginia Beach, VA
– Victoria Paul, a 27-year-old nurse from Alexandria, LA
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to view photos of The Bachelor’s Season 24 bachelorettes!